What’s the PENG product warranty?
Yes, everything you buy from PENG has a guarantee of quality and will exactly match the description on the website.
Factories that supply PENG are strictly evaluated by us, and we provide you an even better reassurance of consistent high quality thanks to our in-house QC team.
We double-check the contents of all orders carefully before dispatch to our customers.
You can be confident about ordering from PENG just as much as any western retailer.
All warrantees begin from the date the product is received. If a product develops a fault during the warranty and the fault is due to a quality issue rather than your own breakage or misuse, we will accept a return.
- 12 months Manufacturer`s Repair Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged or misused after receipt, and problems caused by logistics). Categories includes LEDs & Flashlights, Computers & Networking, Cameras & Photo Accessories, Musical Instruments, Car Accessories, Video Accessories, Beauty and Health Gadgets, Game Accessories and other electronics, etc.
And there are some categories that have no warranty, such as Jewelry, Wallpapers, Cross-Stitch Embroidery, Decorative Paintings, Bedding, Bath, Home Textile, Stationeries and RC Models. Sports accessories usually are within 2 months warranty.
- Defective items MUST BE reported and returned to us within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
- Right Of cancellation Unless one of the exceptions listed below applies, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you receive the goods purchased or from the day of the conclusion of the contract, in the case of services or digital content not supplied in a tangible medium (e.g. CD or DVD).You must send your communication before the 14 days’ cancellation period has expired and return the item.Exceptions To The right of cancellation does not apply to:· the delivery of products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;· the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery;· the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized;· the supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;· the supply of digital content (including apps, digital software, ebooks, MP3, etc) which is not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD) if you accepted when you placed your order that we could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;· the delivery of newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts;
Does PENG check the products before shipping them to me?
Yes, for sure.
We have a professional Quality Control team. They will check carefully for each item we received from suppliers and manufacturers to avoid sending defective goods to our customers.
If an item is found defective in our QC test, it will be returned to the supplier / factory. So please don't worry about receiving a defective item because we are committed to being a trustworthy and reliable seller on international on-line shopping market.
What should I do if my items arrived damaged?
Rarely, rough handling by the courier can lead to physical damage to your goods, e.g. broken screen.
If this has happened, please follow these steps:
If possible, raise a complaint directly with the delivery representative of the courier company before you sign for the goods. They will advise you on the complaint procedure.
If you already signed for the packet, take photos showing the damage and contact the local office of the courier/delivery company to complain. They will have a complaining procedure which will enable you to get compensation.
Next, contact PENG immediately with your order number and a full description / pictures of the broken item issue. We will contact the courier company from our end.
Once the courier company confirms that the case is valid, they will compensate PENG, and we will pass on this compensation to you. The compensation varies from case to case and is different for each delivery company. In some cases you will need to pay to post the broken item back to PENG in order for us to send out a new piece.
What should I do if my products go broken after a period of use?
If you encounter quality issues within the warranty period you will be covered. Every product has a specific warranty period (If it is not stated in the product listing, contact us via email to support@MobilePhoneTablets.com).
In this case, please kindly provide us with proof as below:
- The photos of original PENG package with front and back sides
- The photos or video of the defective item(s)
- The photos, video or screenshot showing the malfunction of the defective item(s)
We will usually offer you a refund or send a replacement as soon as the problem is confirmed.
Sometimes you may need to ship the defective item back to us for free repair service or a new replacement. Customer should cover the return shipping fee, and PENG is responsible for the shipping costs of arranging reshipment by air mail.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
- Product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
- If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
- All returns must first be authorized by PENG Support team prior to return. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (R.M.A form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty box, there will no compensation permitted in such cases.
- The shipping fee for sending the phone back to us will be paid by customers except for DOA situations.
- During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, excise duties or tariffs during the item return to China. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
- PENG will ship the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping by default. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
- Please pay attention to the return message, once the show sign, please contact us again